Looking for some outdoor bar ideas to help you finalize the perfect design for your backyard? Here are some of my favorites which include both DIY creations while you can create on your own over one weekend. And, other more established setups that require hiring professionals.
Depending on what you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find something from the lovely design ideas below.
Outdoor Bar Ideas
Fun & Casual Outdoor Bar
This fun and lovely outdoor bar is perfect for the summer get togethers with friends and family. The looks is very casual that makes it easy to create even with just a little space in your backyard.
The best part is, you can add all sorts of accessories around the bar to make it a complete entertainment space. This can include a grill and other fun things.
DIY Flip Down L-Shaped Bar and Table
Space can be an issue if you live in the city. And, this may be the perfect solution for you.
It’s a DIY customized murphy bar what folds up against the wall when you’re not using it.
While it make look a bit complicated, the concept is fairly simple. It makes use of hinges. One at th bottom of the vertical cabinet, which allows the front cover to fold down into a table.
Then another set of hinges that allow the legs to fold down from the edge of the table.
So, when not it use, the all fold back up into the wall.
- Downspout Landscaping Ideas & Designs
- Graveled Garden Ideas
- DIY Flower Garden Ideas
- Relaxing Garden Ideas
- 13 Amazing DIY Garden Decorations with Stones
- DIY Stone Flower Bed Ideas
Rolling Bar and Juice Counter
This beautiful bar can easily be moved indoors or outdoors depending on what time of year it is and where you’re entertaining.
It’s elegant, finished look makes it easily fit among different backdrops. And, the best part of it is that it can fit all the different things you need to serve drinks.
Simple DIY Outdoor Box Bar
This simple wooden bar comes with a flip up top which lets you store all the liquor and other items under the counter.
When you’re ready to serve, just flip the counter open so that your guests can relax and lean on the wooden plank.
DIY Wooden Barrel Bar
If you have wooden barrels you’re not going to use anymore and a large plank of any kind, you can easily make this DIY setup.
A patio umbrella will keep everyone cool even when the sun it out during summer time.
This is probably one of the simplest outdoor bar setups since you can assemble and disassemble it when needed.
Full-Service Outdoor Bar & Grill
This is a complete outdoor bar and grill that will make any restaurant proud. It is beautifully designed complete with a privacy fence and overhead cover.
Plus, the bar has large countertops where you can prep food and grill them on the spot.
This amazing idea is perfect if you like to entertain outdoors quite a bit.
Flip Down Wall Bar
Made from a used pallet, this is probably the most compact design because it can be hidden in plain sight so the speak. When not it use, just close the bar and all you have is a large wall décor.
This gets it out of the way until you need it to serve drinks.
Fancy Hole in the Wall Bar with Window
This outdoor bar idea looks like one of those take out windows you see in restaurants or where you order from in a food truck.
You have a window the opens upwards when it is open for business. And, the indoor section is connected to the kitchen and bar ready to serve anyone.
Repurposed Stove Cabinet
This repurposed DIY cabinet stove already comes with all the structural needs your bar requires. It has shelves on top as well as below the counter.
You also have the large countertop where you can prepare all the drinks.
Restaurant & Resort Style Bar with TV
This look is one where you find in resorts or high end restaurants. The fancy look complete with television and grill will let you order any things from food to drinks.
You’ll also be able to serve drinks along the way.
Complete Outdoor Bar and Lounge
This is a complete outdoor bar with lounging area and a rooftop to boot.
It’s fantastic layout and design means you can sit around all day and enjoy time with friends while enjoying food and drink along the way.
Stainless Steel and Wooden Outdoor Bar Design
This is another complete bar with grill. But in this case, the setup is built on an island. The night lights are adorable as they make the space bright and cozy so everyone feels comfortable.
What’s great about this look is it is not overly formal or fancy. Yet, not completely casual as well.
This makes it versatile enough for formal dinners as well as casual get togethers.
Backyard Clubhouse Bar
This clubhouse style bar comes with a root and counter section. The set of chairs also let you simulate something you’d find in a commercial establishment. But, all the while being in the comfort of your own home.
- Fun & Casual Outdoor Bar – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/72550243985571440/
- DIY Flip Down L-Shaped Bar and Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/2040762315136173/
- Rolling Bar and Juice Counter – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/29766047526393581/
- Simple DIY Outdoor Box Bar – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/703476404292696986/
- DIY Wooden Barrel Bar – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/118501033934457247/
- Full-Service Outdoor Bar & Grill – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/68728086249/
- Flip Down Wall Bar – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/317363105000726356/
- Fancy Hole in the Wall Bar with Window – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/37999190592705074/
- Repurposed Stove Cabinet – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/65161525849124495/
- Restaurant & Resort Style Bar with TV – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/10766486600308573/
- Complete Outdoor Bar and Lounge – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/57913545197940393/
- Stainless Steel and Wooden Outdoor Bar Design – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/92746073566945771/
- Backyard Clubhouse Bar – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Ab9QBUTUslUosntwnizXQA2ia7hC1U6DDNuRRizOcVDb8bJ03wKfcsw/