Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Phil
Minimalist indoor living plant wall ideas are perfect for homes because they add color and some nature to interiors.
Plants are known to relieve stress and make you feel happier. But, they do take up space especially if you get larger ones.
The solution? Living walls.
This will let you get the best of both worlds!
Here are some of the best indoor plant wall ideas I’ve come across.
Minimalist indoor Living Plant Wall Ideas
Succulent Wall Hanger Frame
Simple yet awesome. That’s the best way I can describe this heart-shaped succulent wall hanger frame.
This super creative design is created using small square frame planters that are perfect for succulents.
To add variety and randomness, different succulents are placed inn the planters producing wonderful character and texture.
Manicured Vining Plant Wall
This manicured living wall is created by using a trellis and lovely climbing plants. You can’t deny that the end product is nothing short of stunning.
The best part is, it is fairly easy to create. Although you do need a little patience since even fast growing vining plants need to be trained. Plus, it takes a little while for them to grow to about 8 or so feet high.
- 12 Cool DIY Backyard Treehouse Ideas for Kids
- How To Create a Peaceful Zen Japanese Garden in Your Backyard
- 11 Ingenious DIY Garden Markers That are Easy to Make
- 13 Creative Garden Stairs on a Slope for Hills & Inclines
- 13 Marvelous DIY Concrete Planters You Can Make for Cheap
- 13 Dazzling DIY Hanging Basket Ideas for Your Porch
Indoor Living Wall Made with Moss
This is a just about the largest one in our living plant wall ideas list. And, it’s a beauty!
This indoor design is created using moss. You can likewise use other plants and add other décor to it.
I love this look because it gives you a spectacular looking piece that’s very different from everything else in your home.
DIY Plant Wall Divider
If you have an open area that you want to close off or create smaller section with, this is a great idea.
And, you don’t need to spend a lot of money since you can DIY it. All you need is some large pieces of wood.
You do want to take proper measurements and decide on the design of the divider. After all, some dividers have lots of space for people to see through. And, others are also completely blocked out.
From there, all you need is to hang plants from the divider.
Minimalist Plant Wall Frames
These mini plant walls use the same concept as the larger ones. But, they’re constructed within smaller frames.
This gives you a minimalist design that will still make anyone notice.
Container Plant Wall
This is another way to create a beautiful living wall.
Because it can be hard hanging planters or pots against walls, a better idea is to create some kind of structure that sits against that wall which will make it easier to hang different plants.
This is a great way to do it. But, it is one of many different ways.
And, the best way to show off hanging plants to let them drape down, choosing ones that trail are a good choice.
Indoor Vertical Garden with Eco Wall Planters
If you prefer hanging the planters against the wall, this is something you can do instead.
It is just as lovely. And, it because of the distance of the containers from one another, it is a better option to choose plants that spread outwards rather than trail.
Decorative Wall Vessels
Another way to decorate plant walls it so use different kinds of containers.
This design moves away from the tradition pots or planters. Instead, it uses smaller vessels to hold smaller plants.
Grid Frame Plant Wall
Another way to create a plant wall or a living divider is to set up a frame that can house tons of planters.
This lovely design uses a metal structure with spaces in between that are designed to fit small pots.
When filled, it is nothing less than magnificent to look at.
Lighted Wall Planters
In addition to setting up planters on the wall, you can add some lighting as well.
This makes them amazing to look at in the dark. And, the plants will also appreciate the extra lighting since they’re indoors.
Trailing Wall Plants
Do you prefer bushy, dense plants on the wall? If so, here’s a lovely idea you can consider.
You can use different kinds of planters. But, make sure they can hold and balance the plants since bushier trailing plants will become heavier as they grow.
Modern Wall Trellis
One of the best things about trellises is that you can create any design you want. And, this is a prime example of that.
This modern styled trellis features rectangular frames with horizontal beams that will allow climbers to cling on.
- Succulent Wall Hanger Frame – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/315392780161189493/
- Manicured Vining Plant Wall – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/46232333676640598/
- Indoor Living Wall Made with Moss – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7740630598633590/
- DIY Plant Wall Divider – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/389068855310919726/
- Minimalist Plant Wall Frames – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/507921664230231069/
- Container Plant Wall – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/21603273201530764/
- Indoor Vertical Garden with Eco Wall Planters – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/728949889684688393/
- Decorative Wall Vessels – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/448460075400148671/
- Lighted Wall Planters – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/121315783703504451/
- Trailing Wall Plants – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/464785624049001940/
- Modern Wall Trellis – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/527061962649561186/