Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Phil
Looking for different ways on how to display plants indoors so they’re gorgeous to look at?
We’ve got 10 of our favorite house plant décor ideas that are sure to bring your home’s interior design a few notches up.
Check them out below.
How to Display Plants Indoors
Hanging Glass Pockets
In the photo, these hanging glass pockets are used to house air plants. As such, you have the very unique looks as well as the absence of soil.
But, you can use similar designs to grow any small plant against your will and produce an equally eye catching effect.
Plant Container Corner
Living in apartments and condominiums make it difficult to grow a garden because of the space limitation.
However, there’s always a way.
One great example is this plant corner where you have an assortment of different container plants ranging from the small to the large.
And, you get to decide how to organize the them.
- 14 Unique DIY Tiered Raised Garden Bed Ideas
- 14 Inventive Houseplant Decor Ideas That Will Make Your Home Stand Out
- 15 Low Maintenance Front Garden Driveway Ideas
- 14 Adorable DIY Ideas for Original Garden Pots
- 13 Exquisite DIY Garden Stepping Stone Ideas
- 14 Gorgeous DIY Gabion Ideas for Backyards
Tiered Plant Stand
Another great space saving way to display plants indoors is by using plant stands.
Plant stands are often tall and narrow. You also get to design them the way you want.
Plants on Shelves
I love this shelf display because it does not look like your regular bookshelf style décor.
Instead, you have shelves extending out in different directions allowing you to place larger plants in some areas and smaller ones in others.
In a way, it forces you to make this less uniform to produce this amazing look.
3-Tiered Plant Shelf & Hangers
There are to different ways to display plants indoors in this photo. And, you can use them individually or together.
The first is the low ladder style plant stand which looks similar to a low bookshelf as well. This is perfect of you want a floor piece that holds multiple pots and containers.
If you look above, you’ll see two hanging 3-tiered holders that will let you add a different dimension to your house plant décor game.
These are beautiful pieces that you can place in corners or anywhere else where the upper side of thew all looks bare.
5 Foot Bookshelf / Blanket Ladder
Speaking of bookshelves, this is a unique looking shelf that is designed to hold different things. The 4 different containers will allow you to place pots as well as books and other small furniture there.
Plant Stand by the Window
This plant stand is a great way to add some living things near windows.
It makes use a smaller ladder to display potted plants on different steps of the latter. In doing so, giving the décor a unique look that’s lovely to look at.
This is a man-made plant wall that’s created by placing pots on the ground and hanging trailing plants from above.
The results is a wall or window space that’s almost completely covered by the plants.
When arranged properly, they’re stunning sight to behold, much like the one in the photo.
Hanging Planters in the Corner
Simple and time-tested, hanging planters are amazing both indoors and outside.
The biggest difference is that you’ll want to use much smaller planters indoor since you don’t want them taking up too much room.
Also, do use plants that can tolerate low to medium light since their position means they’re likely not going to benefit the bright light of large windows.
Although you can place them under ceiling lights to supplement this as well.
If you feel you need to add a large accent piece to your living room, then this is a good choice.
This floor woven basket is perfect for holding larger plants or small trees. Anything withing 4 to 7 or so feet will work as long as they don’t get too wide, which doesn’t work well for indoor use anyways.
- Hanging Glass Pockets – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/414190496988043880/
- Plant Container Corner – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/75153887522001648/
- Tiered Plant Stand – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/550916966925936427/
- Plants on Shelves – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/492649948490040/
- 3-Tiered Plant Shelf & Hangers – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/608689705885834231/
- 5 Foot Bookshelf / Blanket Ladder – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6262886971903404/
- Plant Stand by the Window – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/66709638221294956/
- Plant Wall – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/495044184042257284/
- Hanging Planters in the Corner – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3659243435183888/
- Plant Basket – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/826058756650882486/