Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Phil
Want to know how to create a front yard rose garden that everyone in your neighborhood will be jealous of?
Here are some simple, yet stunning ways to display and grow these colorful blooms to brighten up your home’s façade.
Front Yard Rose Garden Ideas
This is a lovely fence with an arch filled with rose. It makes for a very rustic and welcoming entrance to your home.
One of the best things about front yard landscaping is that it lets you create the proper mood. And this one lets you know you’re welcome to enter.
Rose Cottage Garden
Another amazing way to create a rose garden it to let them overlap and create a cottage garden look.
The dense plot of roses combined with a few other plants will instantly make your front yard, the talk of the neighborhood.
The only downside is that there’s no way that people can resist picking some of your flowers.
- 12 Clever DIY Garden Junk Ideas to Reuse Old Items
- How to Create an Easy Cottage Garden (Even With a Small Front or Backyard)
- 15 Lovely DIY Backyard Garden Chair Ideas
- 14 Fast Growing Living Fence Ideas for Extra Privacy
- 12 Imaginative DIY Outdoor Room Ideas
- 11 Beautiful DIY Air Plant Display Ideas – Decorating with Air Plants
Front Yard Bed of Roses
Another way of creating a showy display of roses is to create a lovely bed of the.
You do get to decide what color and kind of roses to use.
This does require patience as it takes time for them to become bushy. But, once they reach that point, you’ll have a lovely patch that’s hard to miss for any passeryby.
Roses are natural climbers. This is why some home owners take advantage of this fact and use them to grow on trellises and other structures.
If you want to add a little more color and texture to the front of your home, here’s a great idea.
This floral landscaping idea is likewise great if you don’t have a large front yard, which can be the case if you live in the city or in a townhouse facing the street.
By setting up trellises against the front of your home, you can let roses climb up and fill up your home’s façade.
In addition to creating beds of roses or allowing them to climb up vertical structures, another great way to present roses are to use them as the border.
Border landscaping with roses is a bit harder because it requires more maintenance to keep them looking neat and trim.
But, this creates something stunningly amazing front and center in your yard.
Thus, anyone who passes by is sure to notice them instantly.
Fence of Roses
Probably one of the most popular ways to create a front yard rose garden is to let it grow along the fence.
This is perfect if you have a low fence with gaps in between the pickets.
You can grow the roses behind or in front of the fence depending on which your prefer and how much space there is on the outer side of the fence.
Although, most gardeners like growing them inside the fence so the blooms can come out in between the gaps for extra effect.
Often reserved for backyards, you can set up a trellis in your front yard as well close to your home.
This is perfect if you have a large front yard. Or, if you’re tight on space and want to take advantage of vertical space.
How high and how wide you build the trellis will determine the coverage of the roses as well. This is a good way to controlling the direction where they go.
Hanging Roses Against the Wall
Another unique way to grow a rose garden is to let it climb and grow thick.
This is a great example of how dense a vertical rose garden can grow. And, the best part about it is that it is beautiful to look at.
Again, you can choose to go with red, white, yellow, pink or any other color depending on which you like best.
- Rose Entryway – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/13088655157729203/
- Rose Cottage Garden – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/30047522502987872/
- Front Yard Bed of Roses – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/254101603948858806/
- Climbing Roses – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/20618110777641519/
- Rose Border – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/19351473389359330/
- Fence of Roses – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/15903404923695020/
- Rose Trellis – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/288793394847067308/
- Hanging Roses Against the Wall – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/512354895100993172/