Beautiful shed ideas that are super functional as well. Garden tool storage sheds can range from the small to the large. Most are also drab and dark places you just want to get in and out of as quickly as possible.
But, that doesn’t need to be the case.
Check out these amazing looking garden tool storage spaces that will upgrade your current shed.
Garden Shed Ideas
Farmhouse Garden Shed
This farmhouse shed look is amazing as you’d never know by looking at it that it’s used for garden tools and storage.
Paint the outside with a brick red look along with some white colors on the windows and doors for contrast.
Of course, the very visible shingles on the roof are a must to achieve the look. And, don’t forget the final piece on the top.
Small Wood Cabinet Style Garden Shed
This is a smaller garden shed only from the outside. But, once you open the twin doors, you’ll see its indoor space rivals make of the other sheds in the list.
This comes with more of a cabinet style and less of a house design. So, there isn’t a lot of room to work in it.
Instead, it is more of a find your tools, grab it an go style of shed.
Rustic Chic Garde Shed
This is a more rustic garden shed that’s perfect If you want something cozy looking. It is perfect for spaces surrounded by lots of shrubs and greenery.
The shed is made of wood with an oversized roof that gives you a bit of shade in the front.
- 16 Creative DIY Tree Trunk Ideas
- 14 Genius DIY Repurposed Garden Tools Ideas
- 15 DIY Arch Designs to Add Height to Your Garden
- 12 Creative DIY Garden Decorations from Old Drawers
- 12 Space Saving DIY Hanging Planter Ideas
- 12 Tropical Garden Ideas That Will Take Your Breath Away
Pastel Garden Shed
If you love pastel colors, you’ll really like this design. This uses a pastel blue-green paint color for the shed and a dull gray look for the roofing.
The add some contrast, you have the white outlines on the door, window and bottom of the roof.
This works perfectly with the wooden door.
Open Workspace Shed
If you want a lot of access of natural light when you’re inside your shed, here’s a nice garden shed design idea to check out.
Its large table and shelves are well-lit as the side completely open ups to allow all the light to come in.
Shed with Potting Area Outside
Should you prefer working outside, here’s a wonderful idea. Placing a potting table outside that’s attached to the side of the shed gives you a large, comfortable workspace that’s outdoors.
To make sure that you can work even if it rains, add a side roof.
This will also let you keep some plants who prefer shade there to keep them away from direct sunlight.
Country Style Garden Shed
Here’s something bright and pleasing to the eyes. It’s simpler in design with a lot more subtle colors leaning towards the beige, white and flesh tones.
I love the two large doors with window panels and the country farmhouse vibe they bring with them.
Cute Garden Shed
If you happen to need a much smaller shed, this is a lovely cozy look to consider. The shed is simple, yet it contains a lot of different element that make it far from boring.
It a nice combination of charcoal gray, white and green colors which complement one another very well. The window boxes and door wreath are a perfect finishing touches.
Hippie Garden Shed
Want something brighter, gaudier looking? Try this on for size.
The light brown color of the door and window set the tone for this one as they stand out from the white in the background.
Add to that many different details that make it an instant eye catcher.
Georgian Style Garden Shed
This is something akin to what you’ll see in the English countryside. You’ve got a beautiful garden shed with a white painted body and dark blue roofing.
The symmetry of the entire design makes it amazing to look at. And, it is likewise very functional as well as the doors open up making it easy to go in and out as work between the shed and your garden.
Cottage Garden Shed
This is another traditional look. But this time you have a higher room and more obvious wooden façade. The large dark colored doors and window shutters finish its look.
Unlike the previous one you’ll be doing your work inside more as the door works more like that of a regular home.
Small Garden Storage Shed
For something smaller, you can get something like this cabinet style shed. You can do it yourself if you have some carpentry experience. Or, get one from the store.
I love the large swinging door as it covers the entire space. This makes it much easier to get access to all the tools. Plus, you can use the backside of the door to hold a few more itens.
Depending on what tools you have and their sizes, you can make big or small partitions.
All White Shed
This is one of the most elegant sheds I’ve even seen. Yet, it matches every other garden shed in this list when it comes to being functional.
I love the simple design and the extended front root to give you a bit of shade in during the afternoons.
The sliding glass doors are the biggest design points as it lets you enjoy natural light while making easy to get in and out.
If you want to go for aesthetics, this is the one you want.
Modern Garden Shed
This has a modern take to your traditional garden shed. Half of the house is made from glass which allows a lot of natural light to come in while you work.
The half doors also allow you to keep things open which is among its best features.
- Farmhouse Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/414471971936240369/
- Small Wood Cabinet Style Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62346776081774253/
- Rustic Chic Garde Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/115052965471053484/
- Pastel Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633881716272049012/
- Open Workspace Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/39969515427838044/
- Shed with Potting Area Outside – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/127789708165254888/
- Country Style Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/52354414409089257/
- Cute Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/42080577759979181/
- Hippie Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/281543716314533/
- Georgian Style Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1900024832608364/
- Cottage Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3237030972064635/
- Small Garden Storage Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/681732462343200126/
- All White Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/21321798213621023/
- Modern Garden Shed – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/144959681736526243/