Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by Phil
Looking for fire pit pergola ideas? Below are some of my favorites.
In most cases the fire pit means that it will include some kind of seating around it. But, asl you’ll see in the images below, not all of them do.
The pergolas also provide a lovely backdrop or focal point in your backyard or garden.
Captivating Fire Pit Pergola Ideas
Pergola Swing and Portable Fire Pit
This is a lovely addition to any backyard, especially if you enjoy spending time outside with your family and friends.
The sturdy wooden pergola comes with large swings on all sides. And, to keep you warm after dark, the portable fire pit can be moved anywhere else if needed.
Half Pergola Fire Pit
This is somewhat different from most of the other pergola fire pits. The biggest distinction being that the pergola is only a semi-circle.
I love the stone structure which give the pergola a formidable look. It also provides an amazing backdrop with the fire pit.
- 13 Simple DIY Compost Bin Ideas You Can Make on a Budget
- 13 Gorgeous Balcony Lighting Ideas to Light Up Your Home
- 13 Captivating Living Garden Decorations & Structures to DIY
- 15 Charming DIY Painted Rock Ideas for the Garden
- 12 Unique Garden Hose Holder Ideas
- 13 Stunning Outdoor Kitchen Design Ideas
Bowl Fire Pit Under Pergola by the Side of the House
Should you prefer something closer to your home this lovely pergola by the side of the house will fit your style.
This lets you enjoy the view of your yard or garden.
The lovely stone bowl is likewise very elegant and adds some character to the space.
Full Seating Outdoor Living Room Pergola Fire Pit
You can likewise design a patio fire pit pergola like this one. Here, the fire pit and pergola are integrated into the patio and used for the sofa seating area.
To the side, you have some dining chairs where people can enjoy drinks or dinner if you happen to have guests around.
Corner Fire Pit Pergola
Among this list of fire pit pergola ideas, this cozy corner is my favorite.
It is more homey which is perfect if you prefer a more casual atmosphere.
The section also gives you more privacy making it perfect for romantic evenings staring into the stars or just to hang out with friends and family.
Pergola with Stone Backyard Fire Pit
This stone fire pit is fitted with a pergola overhead. And, like many designs in our fire pit pergola ideas list, does not come with a seating area. So, you do need to supply the seats yourself.
Elegant Backyard Fire Pit Pergola
This is another elegant, well built fire pit pergola made from sturdy stone. I love the addition of the mini-waterfall behind the fire pit which gives you the illusion that the fire isn’t getting extinguished by the water.
Unlike the previous design, this one is brought closer to the home, making it easy to access if your guests want to spend some time outside.
Comfortable Fire Pit Pergola
This lovely fire pit pergola idea will fit in almost any backyard. It is a great design because it includes everything you need.
The sofas gives you a lot of room to relax, while your yard will let you just soak in nature to get away from your day to day chores or work.
Round Stone Fire Pit with Wooden Pergola
From the comfortable, we move onto something more formal.
It has beautiful stone flooring and fire pit to match. The four pillars also give you a sense of security while the wooden pergola provides the stature.
Fire Pit Pergola with Sofa Seating
This is another look that falls into our cozy fire pit pergola ideas category.
The dark colored wood and while linens go perfectly together. And, the platform and pergola are placed in the exact spot to create a comfortable private space for you and your loved ones to share quality time together.
Pergola with Rope Swing and Concrete Fire Pit
Yet another pergola fire pit by the side of the house. But this time, the seats are swings attached from the beams overhead. This gives it a very different look and seating experience.
I do find the swings hung a bit too low. But, you can easily adjust them to your own needs.
The beauty of the this design is that it is a few steps from the house, which makes it easy to get food or drinks out if you’re entertaining.
- Pergola Swing and Portable Fire Pit – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/73394668915595035/
- Half Pergola Fire Pit – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/795237246683185905/
- Bowl Fire Pit Under Pergola by the Side of the House – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/295619163047574645/
- Full Seating Outdoor Living Room Pergola Fire Pit – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4996249576653900/
- Corner Fire Pit Pergola – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/517632550903169382/
- Pergola with Stone Backyard Fire Pit – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/30258628736846019/
- Elegant Backyard Fire Pit Pergola – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/68723998624/
- Comfortable Fire Pit Pergola – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/51932201941169328/
- Round Stone Fire Pit with Wooden Pergola – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/135600638770945465/
- Fire Pit Pergola with Sofa Seating – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/186266134574952182/
- Pergola with Rope Swing and Concrete Fire Pit – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/185562447132750219/