If you’re looking for a great project for your yard or patio, these DIY garden table ideas something worth doing.
You’ll always use them. And, they don’t take a lot of time or effort to complete.
Garden tables are great because you can use them for different things, including eating, entertaining guests and many more.
Here are some amazing table designs that you can browse through to find one that you like.
DIY Garden Table Ideas on a Budget
Large Wooden Dining Table with Benches
I love this design because despite its simplicity, it is very strong, sturdy and durable. I reminds me of the desks and furniture my parents have that are almost indestructible.
I remember growing up with those things and they’re still there at my parents’ home today. While heavy, you can expect this to last for your entire lifetime, unlike many of the furniture today which are lightweight and flimsy.
DIY Round Table and Lounge Chair Set
Here’s a lovely garden table and chair set that’s perfect for your garden or patio. They are made from wood and come with a beautiful washed look.
This allows them to easily blend in with your yard.
- 10 Super Cute DIY Gnome Garden Ideas & Projects for Kids
- 11 DIY Moss Terrarium Ideas That Will Amaze You
- 12 Minimalist Indoor Living Plant Wall Ideas that are Gorgeous
- 12 Cool DIY Backyard Treehouse Ideas for Kids
- How To Create a Peaceful Zen Japanese Garden in Your Backyard
- 11 Ingenious DIY Garden Markers That are Easy to Make
Dual DIY Square Wooden Tables
This dual DIY table set is designed more for entertaining rather than eating lunch or dinner. It’s lower build, makes it perfect for snacks as well as beverages s that you can focusing on talking with friends, family or acquaintances.
Unlike most of the items in our DIY garden table ideas list, this one isn’t for sitting around. Instead, it is more for decorative purposes.
Its size lends itself well to holding small furniture or planters and nothing much else. As such, it works best as a supplementary piece to your patio or garden.
DIY Farmhouse Table
Simple but lovely. This DIY farmhouse table is perfect for indoors or outdoors.
You can use individual chairs or a long bench. Both work well with the table depending on how you prefer to use it.
DIY Folding Table with Hairpin Legs
This DIY creation looks like something you’d see in Costco. But, it doesn’t cost nearly as much.
All you need is a surface that will act as the tabletop. You can use wood, metal or other material depending on where you’re going to place the table.
Then some metal and hinges to create the folding hairpin legs.
DIY Long Wooden Table with Chair and Bench
Here’s another long DIY wooden table. But this time, it seats about 4 people comfortably on its length and 2 more in the ends. Of course, you can squeeze a couple more spots in there if you wish.
This is another wonderful garden table creation you can create on your own. While it takes a bit of carpentry to do, it is a fun DIY project that you’ll always be using.
Round Garden Table Carved in Metal
This is a bit more difficult to construct. And, you’ll need some metal fabrication skills to create this one from scratch.
The elaborate carvings are what make this stand out. And, it does take a long time to meticulously create this.
But, if you can, it’s sure to be a hit.
Thick Garden Table with Beverage Troughs
This is a combination two other designs in our DIY garden table ideas list. It uses the thick tabletop along with a long table design and beverage containers in the middle.
DIY Tile Tabletop Outdoor Garden Table
In case you want to add your own personalized touch to regular wooden tabletops, you can add a tile setting on it.
This gives you the liberty to use different designs depending on what you’re feeling at the moment.
It also lets you show off your personality as well.
The tile tabletop does take a little bit of work because you have to be very precise. But, it definitely takes things up a notch or two in terms of aesthetics.
Round Garden Table with White Finish
This works both as a dining table and one for entertaining. It can be made from metal, wood or hard plastic depending on which you prefer.
DIY Small Farmhouse Table
This is a smaller version of the farmhouse table earlier. You can use it as a potting bench or for placing planters and other accessories.
If you find yourself enjoying a meal outside for 2 every so often, this will likewise do the job.
Deck & Garden Lounge Chairs with Center Table
This is another small table that’s more suited to placing objects. But, it comes with a couple of lounge chains attached to it on the sides.
This lets you site with your significant other and just enjoy the view from your garden, porch or patio. It’s something that can be very useful during a lazy afternoon when you just want to spend quality time with someone.
DIY Wooden Picnic Table
Here’s a rustic picnic table that’s easy to create. It comes with a couple of benches to complete the entire set.
Again, you can make this on your own with the right material. You do want to measure things out beforehand because you’ll need large pieces of wood for the tabletop.
Long Garden Table with Beer Depository
If you love to spend time in your garden with friends and a few drinks, this will be the prefect table for you.
It comes with a couple of troughs in the middle for storing tubs of ice cold beer. As such, you can sit back and enjoy a few cold ones while relaxing and just talking.
- Large Wooden Dining Table with Benches – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8444318036921831/
- DIY Round Table and Lounge Chair Set – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/98375573098397508/
- Dual DIY Square Wooden Tables – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/79516749650396956/
- Accent Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/74239093847697589/
- DIY Farmhouse Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/292874782018638575/
- DIY Folding Table with Hairpin Legs – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/628674429229623569/
- DIY Long Wooden Table with Chair and Bench – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/211317407506254568/
- Round Garden Table Carved in Metal – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/75998312439763491/
- Thick Garden Table with Beverage Troughs – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/650910952375849624/
- DIY Tile Tabletop Outdoor Garden Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/61713457384717875/
- Round Garden Table with White Finish – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/24980972920526241/
- DIY Small Farmhouse Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/749427194223743004/
- Deck & Garden Lounge Chairs with Center Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/37999190596236683/
- DIY Wooden Picnic Table – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/63894888443313404/
- Long Garden Table with Beer Depository – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/660269995367045218/